All agencies are required to be certified once every 3 years. Check to make sure your certification is current. The Food Safety training class will be conducted by Columbus Public Health. There is a test at the end of the session that you must successfully pass in order to be compliant with Mid-Ohio Foodbank’s Agency Partnership Agreement.
If you have questions regarding your status or when you need to re-certify your agency please contact your Mid-Ohio Foodbank Agency Services Representative.
- Bill Nance – 614.317.9405
- Tammy Tucker – 614.317.9443
- Justine Barr – 614.317.9428
- Heather Willis – 614.402.4922
- Terri Mangano-Vehr – 614.317.9472
- There is a $5.00 registration fee.
- Attendees must be a partnering agency with Mid-Ohio Foodbank.