In-depth training to strengthen your existing skills on how to effectively engage and build rapport with participants in your feeding program. The training will explore topic areas of bias, privilege, conflict resolution, compassion and assuming positive intent in our interactions with participants.
Through role-playing, interactive exercises and small group discussion, you will strengthen:
- Your understanding and appreciation for diversity and difference.
- Your knowledge of how to de-escalate situations of conflict.
- Your capacity to engage and work with participants utilizing positive intent and compassion.
- There is a $5.00 registration fee
- Attendees must be a partnering agency with Mid-Ohio Foodbank
- Space for this session is limited to 75 people
- Registration will close Thursday, August 9th