Tuesday, Jan. 14th- Join your fellow Partner Agencies for a unique learning opportunity: “Understanding Best Practices” . Hear directly from your peers on the Partner Agency Council. Share ideas, discuss how to effectively connect resources to your customers, and learn proven methods for engaging community non food related resources for your customers.
This peer to peer Agency360 training is free to attend. We encourage you to bring as many staff and volunteers as are able to attend from your agency. Registration is required.
- Learn to effectively connect your customers to resources for food and non food necessities.
- Learn to engage, vet, and communicate with resource agencies in your area that are beneficial to your customers.
- Hear best practices that are the most promising directly from your peers.
- Participate in questions and discussion.
- Leave with a better understanding of customer needs and how to meet them beyond their need for food.