Here is listed news and events from our network of partners.
Nourishing Our Neighbors Awards Presented
Nourishing Our Neighbors is a biennial award presented by Mid-Ohio Foodbank as a tool to assess our partner agencies’ operations and resources. The award criteria are based on Feeding America’s standards for excellence. Participation in the awards is voluntary and does not affect an agency’s ability to obtain food or service our hungry neighbors.
Agencies scoring between 85-94 percent receive GOLD recognition and agencies scoring 95 percent or higher receive PLATINUM recognition. We are happy to announce the 2014 winners of the Nourishing Our Neighbors Award of Excellence!
Platinum NoN Winners are:
- Broad Street Presbyterian Food Pantry
- Canal Winchester Food Pantry
- Community Development for All People—Fresh Market
- H.E.L.P. House Community Outreach
- Healthy Worthington Resource Center & Food Pantry
- LifeCare Alliance—Columbus Cancer Clinic
- Neighborhood Services, Inc.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Urban Mission Ministries—God’s Pantry
- YWCA Family Center
Gold NoN Winners are:
- Clintonville-Beechwold Community Resource Center
- Community Kitchen, Inc
- Faith Mission, Inc.
- Gladden Community House Food Pantry
Thank you all so much for your commitment to building a hunger-free and healthier community with us.