Money fights hunger
One of the best ways you can help us fight hunger is by providing a financial gift. When you do, we’re able to put your contribution toward our communities’ current and most pressing needs.
Ways to give money
Make a one-time gift by cash, check, or bank transfer. Or consider giving one of your investments—such as a stock, savings bond, or marketable security.
- Donate online
- Mail in your donation
- Recommend a grant through your Donor Advised Fund at The Columbus Foundation
- Recommend a grant through your Fidelity Charitable Fund
- Give a gift of stock
Email our Development Department or call 614.274.7770 to discuss giving an investment.
Give Over Time
Join Pledge Partners by using your credit card, checking or savings account, or your own checks.
To sign up online using your credit card, please click here. To use your checking or savings account, or to request donation envelopes for your checks, please print, and complete this form and mail to the address listed on the page. Alternatively, you can sign up over the phone by calling 614.317.9403.
With thoughtful planning, you have the power to make a difference in the life of your hungry neighbors. Learn more about gift planning options by clicking here.
Where your money goes
We’re proud to have earned awards and certifications from these organizations.
- Mid-Ohio Foodbank does not sell, trade, or otherwise share donor list names and contact information with any other organization or individual.
- The Foodbank collects and uses donor information such as name, address, telephone number, and email address only when it is voluntarily provided to us. The Foodbank keeps a record of each donor’s giving history, which is used only internally. All requests for anonymitywill be honored.
- All requests to be removed from Mid-Ohio Foodbank’s mailing list or email list will be honored.
- Donor information, as described above, is kept in a secure database.