Join Carol Taylor, Building Better Lives coordinator, for an informative and interactive session on how the impact of toxic stress can affect behavior and relationship-building. Through increased understanding of the types of toxic stress people face, the impact that occurs in the brain and the brain’s response to stress, we can become more informed, empathetic and effective service providers.
You Will Gain:
- A basic understanding of the impact toxic stress has on the brain, their behavior and what it means for those who suffer and how they develop relationships.
- Tips and tools for implementing communications strategies and/or environmental changes that create calm, regulating service interactions.
- Click here to register for this informative session offered free of charge for Mid-Ohio Agency Partners.*Must register with Agency Name & ID Number.
- If you are not a Mid-Ohio Agency Partner and wish to attend there is a $10.00 registration fee. Call Ann L. Miller-Tobin to register. 614.317.9447. *Based on availability.
- Registration closes March 10, 2017.
Download the flyer for Building Better Lives: Trauma Informed Care Training, March 23 at Mid-Ohio Foodbank.