What You Can DoJoin the fight against hunger! Operation Feed runs MARCH through JUNE.
- Use Online Donations & Monthly Giving for a quick, easy way to contribute.
- Organize a funds & food campaign through a workplace, association or organization.
- Participate in community-wide events held to benefit Operation Feed.
- Sign up for our "Education and Events" email update to stay informed.
- Join our Point of Purchase Program for retailers to involve customers in supporting hungry neighbors.
your friends and your family members to raise funds & food to help families struggling to make ends meet—because no one should go hungry.
Online Donations & Monthly Giving100% of each contribution to Operation Feed is used to provide food for local families struggling with hunger. Recurring or one-time gifts can be associated with any participating organization. Donate here.
- $3—the cost of a gourmet coffee—feeds a family of four for one day.
- $10—packing lunch for a few days instead of buying out—provides 50 pounds of fresh produce.
- $50—a family movie night at home instead of buying tickets & snacks—represents three weeks of meals for a hard-working single mother and her children.
Workplace / organizational INVOLVEMENTHosting an Operation Feed campaign is rewarding and impactful! A fun way to boost morale, promote team building and offer leadership development opportunities, everyone can come together to help others through contests, events and creative activities. We provide structure, training sessions and resources to support your efforts. Get started.
Leverage Your ContributionMake the biggest impact by providing a financial donation. Just $1 provides 4 meals.
We can also accept these most-needed foods:
• Chili with beans,
• Canned Fruit (in juice or light syrup),
• Canned Vegetables,
• Canned meat,
• Soup (with vegetables),
• Peanut Butter.
Please note: We are not able to accept homemade, home-canned or outdated food.