About Operation FeedSince 1980, Operation Feed has provided meals for families in need. Each year, we join forces with local businesses, schools, civic groups and individuals to raise critically needed resources through a community-wide drive.
Mid-Ohio Foodbank distributed 54.6 million pounds of food last year, enabling food pantries, soup kitchens and emergency shelters across 20 counties to provide food for more than 121,625 meals each day. Your Operation Feed efforts make this support possible.
Operation Feed provides fresh, healthy food for local families struggling with hunger. Learn how you can help.
One in six Ohioans is food insecure. They don't know where a next meal is coming from. It could be your coworker, friend, or neighbor. Many struggling families have to choose between paying for housing, utilities or medical expenses and putting food on the table.
Who Needs Help?
- More than 524,300 individuals receive emergency food each year through Mid-Ohio Foodbank.
- 35% of food requests from pantries are for children. 15% are for senior citizens.
- About half of client households have at least one working adult.
- Only 5% of clients are homeless; 1 in 5 is a homeowner.
Operation Feed raises funds & food equating to millions of meals for families here in our community struggling to make ends meet. The program begins in March and runs through June. There several ways to get involved.
Contact UsIf you have questions or would like more information about Operation Feed, please email email@example.com or contact a member of Corporate Engagement team:
- Joan Lloyd - Director, Corporate Engagement,
- Angie Leonard - Manager, Corporate Engagement,
- Andrew Murphy - Manager, Corporate Engagement,
- Stephenie Robertson - Manager, Corporate Engagement.