Race for Food
1 in 6 Ohioans are hungry every day. We invite you to run (or walk) over hunger as a member of Mid-Ohio Foodbank’s Marathoning for Meals! Every mile of training will be more meaningful, and on race day, you’ll have the motivation knowing you are going the extra mile to fight hunger in central and eastern Ohio.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital Marathon & Half Marathon
Sunday, October 16 at 7:30am
- Fill out the online registration form here.
- We will send you an e-mail with your next steps including a $50 registration fee and how to set up your personal fundraising page.
- Establish your fundraising goal (minimum goal of $600) and get started sharing with friends, family, and co-workers!
- Train away with MIT and your Marathoning for Meals Teammates!
Marathoning for Meals offers:
- Complimentary registration into the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Columbus Marathon or Half Marathon
- A personal fundraising tool to engage your friends and family to help you meet your goal
- Fully supported training workouts for all levels with Marathoner in Training (MIT)
- Marathon Shirt - MOF
- Pre-race lunch and tour on us
- Post-race thank you happy hour