No one should go hungry
And yet thousands of people go hungry in our community every day. Since 1980, we’ve been working with grocers, food companies, Ohio farmers, the USDA, and community partners to obtain food and distribute it to more than 550 food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, after-school programs, and senior housing sites across central and eastern Ohio.
As a member of the nation's largest non-governmental, domestic hunger relief organization—Feeding America—our goal is to make food accessible to hungry people in their greatest times of need.
A hunger-free and healthier community.
To end hunger one nourishing meal at a time and co-create a sustainable community where everyone thrives.
We Stand For Five Key Things
- Quality — We are committed to providing quality service to the charities, consumers, and food industry partners we serve.
- People — We are committed to treating all people with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
- Stewardship — We are committed to using the food and financial resources entrusted to us wisely and with full accountability to the public.
- Integrity — We are committed to honesty and fairness in our relations with others.
- Diversity — We are committed to the value of diversity in all aspects of our organization and believe it is essential to our well-being.
Where We Get Food
Where Your Money Goes
Our accreditationsWe’re proud to have earned awards and certifications from these organizations.
Mid-Ohio Foodbank shares your concerns about privacy on the internet. To better protect your privacy, the Foodbank has created this notice to explain our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.